Sunday, April 29, 2012

Aaronic Priesthood Ordination

This Sunday Joshua was ordained a Priest and Joseph a Teacher. To began their service, Joshua blessed the sacrament and Joseph went home teaching for the first time, he  tught the lesson and did great. I figured the best way to learn is by doing.








All the Children, Oldest to youngest.
If you are reading this and have no idea what I am talking about, We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints, you can learn more about what I am talking about here at Mormon.org or LDS.org.

3 comments:

gantrieb said...

wow!! your kiddos are getting so big!

cowbell kelly said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I still picture Becca as a toddler wandering around.

Mitchell McCollum said...

Congrats...

blogger templates | Make Money Online