Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby B.B.'s Blessing

My sister "super -mom" and brother in law "the animal"came up from Pennslyvania and decide to bless their little new born while here. We got together after and had a great time hanging out, renewing relationships and letting the cousins play once again.

This is Little J. She is hilarious and gets so excited to be around friends. She can also be one of the best fibbers around.

I think the kids were more interested in picking the tomatoes than anything else.

Dessert was so good, I gained much weight that day.

More tomatoe picking.

Lil'Man is happy as can be...no shoes and holding a mini cherry cheesecake.



Grand-Pa Mike and little J.


"The Animal" and Baby B.

"Super-Mom", "the animal", little J., Baby B, Funny G, and Big K.





The whole clan. The kids all doing weird sutff. . .Mine, all mine. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm squinting and I don't know why.

This is the whole family minus the creators.. The models. . .sasquatch, Jane and kids. . .the animal and supermom. . .and of course me (I dont do nicknames for my self but generally I am called fatty) and hot mama.



Queen and Big K. - More tomatoes.

Funny G. is hilarious. He is a blast to talk to and just to observe.

It was a fun day. The only thing missing is our sister in Brazil. But. . .Brazil needs some Gillings excitement too. This post was mainly for her.

2 comments:

Arbuckle Blog said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I loved..sniff sniff..looking at sniff sniff and reading about the day..sniff sniff. Looks like it was a success!

Gage said...

We always think of you!! Sempre pensamos em voce!

blogger templates | Make Money Online